Use of the www.ebroacero.com portal is subject to the following conditions, which we ask you to read carefully. Use of the Portal makes us a USER, and implies that full acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. Accordingly, if you do not agree with the content of this Legal Notice, you must not use the portal.
In any case, Ebroacero reserves the right to modify the conditions included in this Legal Notice. Ebroacero also reserves the right to modify the presentation, content, and configuration of the Web Site.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION:
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of law 34 / 2002 of 11 July, being the Information Society and Electronic Business Services Act, we hereby provide the following information: the company that owns the web site is EBROACERO, S.A., domiciled at Calle Argualas 20, 50012 Zaragoza, having Spanish Tax Identification Code A-50009844, entered in the Zaragoza Register of Companies at Volume 84 General, 19 of Section 3 of the corporate book, folio 237, sheet number 2275, Entry 1. E-mail address for contact purposes: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
- Ebroacero tries to ensure that the content of the Portal is of the highest possible quality and kept up to date. However, access to the Portal does not entail any liability on the part of Ebroacero to verify the truthfulness, exhaustiveness, precision, or currency of the information supplied through the Portal.
- By using the Portal, the user agrees not to behave in any manner that may damage the image, the interests, and the rights of Ebroacero or of third parties, or that may alter, render unusable, or in any way impede the normal use of the Portal.
- The Portal access service includes links that may take the user to other web sites and to web pages managed by third parties, and over which Ebroacero has no control. In such cases, Ebroacero acts as an intermediate service provider in accordance with the provisions of article 17 of law 32 / 2002 of 12 July, being the Information Society and Electronic Business Services Act (LSSICE – Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de Información y de Comercio Electrónico - Information Society and Electronic Business Services Act, Spain). Ebroacero is not responsible for the content or for the condition of the said web sites and web pages; access to those web sites and web pages through this web page does not imply that Ebroacero recommends the content of those web sites or web pages or approves of that content.
- All physical or legal persons are hereby authorised to include links to the Internet as part of their web pages or web sites, on the home page or on any other page(s). However, it is expressly forbidden to use links to any web site pages that require the browser to use frames to view those web site pages. When links are set up towards any page other than the home page of the site, the text of the link or any other means must be used to clearly indicate the name of the site to which the link leads as well as the fact that it is a link to a portal that is unconnected with the web site containing the link.
3. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Ebroacero does not accept any liability for decisions taken on the basis of information provided in this Portal. Ebroacero shall also not be held liable for any damage that may arise from the use of www.ebroacero.com, or from any action that may be taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
- Ebroacero takes reasonable security measures to detect the existence of viruses or other harmful items. However, users must be aware that security measures for internet-based computer systems are not entirely reliable, so it is not possible to guarantee the absence of viruses, worms, or other items that may cause damage or alterations to the computer system, to electronic documents, or the files belonging to users of this web site. Consequently, Ebroacero does not accept liability for damage that such items may cause in computer equipment [belonging] to users or to third parties.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Users acknowledge and accept that all industrial and intellectual property rights relating to the content and to any other elements inserted in the Web Site belong to Ebroacero, S.A.
- The entire content of the web site, its design, all the elements that constitute it, and the source code used to programme it, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights held by Ebroacero or by third parties. There exists no intention to assign to Users any exploitation rights in respect of the same, over and above that which is strictly necessary for the proper use of the Portal.
- In particular and except for private use, it is strictly forbidden to reproduce, transform, communicate, and in general to exploit, by using any procedure, all or part of the content of the www.ebroacero.com web site. Those actions may only be carried out subject to the prior written authorisation of Ebroacero, S.A., and in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated therein.
- It is forbidden to reproduce all or part of the content of this WEB site without indicating the origin thereof or without seeking authorisation.
5. DATA PROTECTION
In fulfilment of Organic Law 15 / 1999 of 13 December, being the Data-Protection Act (LOPD – Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos – Data-Protection Act, Spain), the following information is hereby provided:
This Legal Notice shall, in all cases and in all its points, be governed by Spanish law.
EBROACERO, S.A. was founded in 1963 and since then has dedicated its activity to the manufacturing of steel and alloyed castings for many kinds of industrial applications.
Our Address: C/ Argualas, 20, 50012 Zaragoza, España